In this episode of our monthly JVS series, Jacob, Philip, and Yasong discuss the latest Editor’s Choice articles with Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Peter Gloviczki.
- Popliteal scoring assessment for vascular extremity injuries in trauma study (CME and Editor’s Choice)
- A population-based study of post-endovascular aortic repair rupture during 15 years
- Long-term safety and efficacy of angioplasty of femoropopliteal artery disease with drug-coated balloons from the AcoArt I trial
- A health insurance claims analysis on the effect of female sex on long-term outcomes after peripheral endovascular interventions for symptomatic peripheral arterial occlusive disease
If you enjoy our content, please contribute to Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our ALL NEW Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleedin
- Guest: Dr. Peter Gloviczki
- Authors: Philip Lettieri, Yasong Yu
- Reviewers: Eilidh Gunn, Shivik Patel
- Editor: Jacob Schwartzman