In this episode of our monthly JVS series, Farooq, Ajay, and Yasong discuss the latest Editor’s Choice articles with the Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Lawrence
- Trends in the Use of Cerebrospinal Drains and Outcomes Related to Spinal Cord Ischemia After Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair and Complex Endovascular Aortic Repair in the Vascular Quality Initiative Database (Editor’s Choice Article)
- Late Outcomes After Endovascular and Open Repair of Large Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms (CME Article of the Month)
- Evaluation of Revascularization Benefit Quartiles using the Wound, Ischemia, and Foot Infection Classification System for Diabetic Patients with Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia
If you enjoy our content, please contribute to Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleeding
- Guest: Dr. Peter Lawrence
- Authors: Farooq Usmani, Ajay Menon
- Reviewers: Jacob Schwartzman, Andrew Lazar
- Editor: Yasong Yu