In this month’s episode of our JVS Editor’s Choice series, Yasong and Gowri discuss January’s Editor’s Choice articles in the Journal of Vascular Surgery Venous and Lymphatic issue with the Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Lawrence
- Iliac vein stenting is safe when performed in an office based lab setting (CME Article of the Month)
- A randomized controlled trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of transluminal injection of foam sclerotherapy compared to ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy during endovenous catheter ablation in patients with varicose veins
- The clinical significance of ultra-high D-dimer levels
- The economic impact of infection requiring hospitalization on venous leg ulcers
If you enjoy our content, please Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our ALL NEW Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleeding
- Guest: Dr. Peter Lawrence
- Authors: Yasong Yu, Gowri Gowda
- Editor: Yasong Yu
- Reviewers: Eilidh Gunn