In this month’s episode of our JVS Editor’s Choice series, Ryan discusses Journal of Vascular Surgery December’s Editor’s Choice articles with the Editor-in-Chief of the JVS, Dr. Peter Gloviczki.
- The Influence of Socioeconomic Status on Outcomes of Lower Extremity Arterial Reconstruction (CME and Editor’s Choice Article)
- A more proximal landing zone is preferred for thoracic endovascular repair of acute type B aortic dissections
- Outcomes of intramural hematoma involvingÂ the ascending aorta and extending into the descending thoracic aorta
- The Natural History of Large Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms in Patients without Timely Repair
If you enjoy our content, please contribute to Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our ALL NEW Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleeding
- Guest: Peter Gloviczki
- Authors: Ryan Meyer, Andrew Lazar
- Editor: Yasong Yu
- Reviewers: Yasong Yu