Audible Bleeding editors Wen (@WenKawaji) and Matt (@chia_md) are joined by Lara Lopes (@laralopesMD), Nitin Jethmalani (@nijethmalani), JVS editor-in-chief Thomas Forbes (@TL_Forbes), and JVS-VS Associate Editor Gale Tang, to discuss two great articles in the JVS family of journals. This month’s articles discuss the outcomes of aortic repair after Medicaid expansion, and the process of developing a novel device for repair of aortic injury. Don’t miss this fantastic discussion with the authors and editors at the forefront of vascular surgery!
- Impact of Medicaid expansion on outcomes after abdominal aortic aneurysm repair by Ramadan et al.
- A dumbbell rescue stent graft facilitates clamp-free repair of aortic injury in a porcine model by Kenawy et al.
- Omar Ramadan, MD - Chief General Surgery Resident at University of Pennsylvania
- Grace Wang, MD MSCE FACS - Director of the Vascular Lab and Associate Professor of Surgery in the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Bryan Tillman, MD PhD - Vascular Surgeon Wexner Medical Center, Associate Professor of Surgery and Director of vascular research at the Ohio State College of Medicine
Audible Bleeding Contributors:
- Lara Lopes, MD - Vascular Surgery Integrated Resident, Northwestern University
- Nitin Jethmalani, MD - General Surgery Resident, Vascular Surgery Research Fellow, NYP Cornell
Follow us @audiblebleeding
Learn more about us at https://www.audiblebleeding.com/about-1/