Adam and Farooq discuss Journal of Vascular Surgery Editor’s Choice articles for April 2022 with the Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Lawrence.
- Treatment of carotid stenosis in asymptomatic, non-octogenarian, standard risk patients with stenting versus endarterectomy trials.
- Predictors of mortality in nonagenarians undergoing abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: Analysis of the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program dataset.
- Hospital-based delays to revascularization increase risk of postoperative mortality and short bowel syndrome in acute mesenteric ischemia.
- Outcomes of carotid artery stenting in patients with radiation arteritis compared with those with atherosclerotic disease.
- Guest: Peter Lawrence
- Authors: Adam Johnson and Farooq Usmani
- Editor: Adam Johnson
- Reviewers: Shivik Patel