In this episode, we present our first Audible Bleeding - JVS Editor's Choice collaboration as Adam Johnson discusses the JVS articles selected for the August 2019 edition of the Editor's Choice with JVS Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Lawrence.
Articles Featured in this month's discussion:
- Statin use Improves Limb Salvage after Intervention for Peripheral Arterial Disease http://bit.ly/2J6EwQ9
- Technical Aspects and 30-day Outcomes of the Prospective Early Feasibility Study of the GORE® EXCLUDER® Thoracoabdominal Branched Endoprosthesis (TAMBE) to treat pararenal and Extent IV thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms. http://bit.ly/2ZN1FwZ
- Validation of a Preoperative Prediction Model for Mortality within One Year after Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair of Intact Aneurysms.http://bit.ly/2Whz0xZ
- Information about QxMD App: https://qxmd.com/
- The State of Complex Endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repairs in the Vascular Quality Initiative. http://bit.ly/2J30Yd4
- The Vascular Quality Initiative https://www.vqi.org/