Congratulations to our own Nicole Rich for being featured in this month’s JVS Editor’s Choice!
In this latest installment of our JVS collaboration, Jacob discusses the March Editor’s Choice articles with Editor in Chief of the Journal of Vascular surgery, Dr. Peter Gloviczki.
- The new Society for Vascular Surgery and Society of Thoracic Surgeons reporting standards for type B aortic dissections (Editor’s Choice)
- Incidence, natural course, and outcome of type II endoleaks in infrarenal endovascular aneurysm repair based on the ENGAGE registry data (CME)
- Critical analysis and limitations of resting ankle-brachial index in the diagnosis of symptomatic peripheral arterial disease patients and the role of diabetes mellitus and chronic kidney disease
- Long-term freedom from aneurysm-related mortality remains favorable after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in a 15-year multicenter registry
- The incidence and risk factors of stent fracture in patients treated for proximal common carotid artery stenosis