In this month’s episode of our JVS Editor’s Choice series, Soni and Wen discuss Journal of Vascular Surgery March’s Editor’s Choice articles with the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Peter Gloviczki
- Perioperative outcomes of carotid endarterectomy and transfemoral and transcervical carotid artery stenting in radiation-induced carotid lesions.
- (CME Article) Incidence, predictive factors, and outcomes of intraprocedure adverse events during fenestrated-branched endovascular aortic repair of complex abdominal and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Timing of endovascular repair impacts long-term outcomes of uncomplicated acute type B aortic dissection
- Percutaneous arteriovenous fistula creation with the 4F WavelinQ EndoAVF System.
If you enjoy our content, please contribute to Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our ALL NEW Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleeding
- Guest: Peter Gloviczki
- Authors: Soni Nag, Wen Kawaji
- Editor: Adam Johnson
- Reviewers: Chris Audu and Fanny Alie-Cusson