Soni and Wen discuss the Journal of Vascular Surgery Venous and Lymphatics March Editors' Choice articles with the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Peter Gloviczki.
- Institutional trends over a decade in catheter-directed interventions for pulmonary embolism.
- Contemporary rates of inferior vena cava filter thrombosis and risk factors.
- Pregnancy after iliac vein stenting for pelvic venous insufficiency.
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial of cyanoacrylate closure and surgical stripping for incompetent great saphenous veins.
- Guest: Peter Gloviczki
- Authors: Soni Nag, Wen Kawaji
- Editor: Adam Johnson
- Reviewer: Eilidh Gunn and Matthew Chia