In this month’s episode of our JVS Editor’s Choice series, Adam and Wen discuss the Journal of Vascular Surgery: Venous and Lymphatic Disorders Editors' Choice articles for May 2022 with the Senior Editor, Dr. Peter Lawrence.
- Surgical resection and graft replacement for primary inferior vena cava leiomyosarcoma: a multicenter experience.
- Editor's Choice--Ten-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial comparing saphenofemoral ligation and stripping of the great saphenous vein with endovenous laser ablation (980 nm) using local tumescent anesthesia.
- Severity of disease and treatment outcomes of anterior accessory great saphenous veins compared with the great saphenous vein.
- CME--Comparative analysis of the results of cyanoacrylate ablation and radiofrequency ablation in the treatment of venous insufficiency.
If you enjoy our content, please contribute to Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our ALL NEW Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleeding
- Guest: Peter Lawrence
- Authors: Yasong Yu and Wen Kawaji
- Editor: Adam Johnson