In this month’s episode of our JVS - VL Editor’s Choice series, Jacob, Andrew, and Ryan discuss September’s selected articles with Senior Editor of the JVS, Dr. Peter Lawrence.
- A comparison of cyanoacrylate glue and radiofrequency ablation techniques in the treatment of superficial venous reflux in CEAP 6 patients (CME and Editor’s Choice)
- Endovenous laser ablation of incompetent great saphenous veins with 1470-nm laser using bare tip and radial fibers results in similar short-term outcomes
- Pelvic venous insufficiency secondary to iliac vein stenosis and ovarian vein reflux treated with iliac vein stenting alone
- Clinical outcomes of venous self-expanding stent placement for iliofemoral venous outflow obstruction
If you enjoy our content, please contribute to Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our ALL NEW Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleeding
- Guest: Dr. Peter Lawrence
- Authors: Andrew Lazar, Ryan Meyer
- Reviewer: Imani McElroy
- Editor: Jacob Schwartzman