In this month’s episode of our JVS Editor’s Choice series, Yasong and Andrew discuss November’s Editor’s Choice articles in the Journal of Vascular Surgery Venous and Lymphatic issue with the Editor in Chief, Dr. Peter Gloviczki.
- Early thrombosis after iliac stenting for venous outflow occlusion is related to disease severity and type of anticoagulation (Editors Choice and CME Article of the Month)
- Catheter-based interventions versus medical and surgical approaches in acute pulmonary embolism
- Stratification of pelvic venous reflux in patients with pelvic varicose veins
Utility of the 50% stenosis criterion for patients undergoing stenting for chronic iliofemoral venous
Other discussed articles:
- The Symptoms-Varices-Pathophysiology classification of pelvic venous disorders
Shaking Our Foundations
If you enjoy our content, please contribute to Support Audible Bleeding!
Help us improve through our ALL NEW Listener Survey!
Follow us on Twitter: @AudibleBleeding
- Guest: Dr. Peter Gloviczki
- Authors: Yasong Yu, Imani McElroy
- Editor: Yasong Yu
Reviewers: Eilidh Gunn, Andrew Lazar