Audible Bleeding editors Matt (@chia_md) and Wen (@WenKawaji) are joined by JVS-CIT assistant editor Dr. Bernardo Mendes (@drbermendes) and JVS Editor-in-chief Dr. Thomas Forbes (@TL_Forbes), to discuss two great articles in the JVS family of journals. They’re joined by Dr. Powell, Dr. Corriere and Dr. Cooper, the authors of each of the papers discussing patient reported outcomes in claudication and gut microbiome in chronic mesenteric ischemia.
- “Characterizing patient-reported claudication treatment goals to support patient-centered treatment selection and measurement strategies” by Powell et al.
- “Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia Intestinal Dysbiosis Resolves after Revascularization” by Cooper et al.
- Dr. Chloe Powell: PGY-V vascular surgery resident at University of Michigan
- Dr. Matthew Corriere (@MCorriereMD): Associate professor in the department of vascular surgery at University of Michigan.
- Dr. Michol Cooper (@CooperMichol): Assistant professor in the division of vascular surgery and endovascular therapy at the University of Florida College of Medicine.