Have you ever wondered how physicians create new medical technology or how they receive funding for creating new medical products? Five entrepreneurs, who have developed medical products and received funding, will share the process of developing a company and the different types of funding. This webinar is presented by the SVS Health Information Technology Committee.
- Anahita Dua, MD, MS, MBA - Asst. Prof., Harvard Medical School
- Sophia Khan, MD - Asst. Prof., UTHealth; CEO & Founder, Voythos AI
- Pratap Khanwilkar, PhD, MBA - Vice-President, InCube Labs
- Dave Kuraguntla, MD - Founder & CEO, Alio
- Hari Radhakrishnan, MD - Co-Chief Executive Officer, Decisio Health, Inc.
- Judith Lin, MD, MBA - Prof. & Chief, Vascular Surgery, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Shivprasad Nikam, MD, MBA - Vascular Surgeon, Geisinger; President & CEO, Mundaii
Join us May 4 for the next HITC Webinar - New Technologies in Vascular Surgery. Register Here