Join live for the next SVS HITC webinar on Surgeon innovator: Startups, Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital on Dec 15, 2021 at 6PM EST where 5 entrepreneurs, who have developed medical products and received funding, will share the process of developing a company and the different types of funding.
- Register and join us on Dec. 15: https://bit.ly/31AZ0Mp
Today’s episode is a recording of the SVS Healthcare Information Technology Committee (HITC) Webinar, Artificial Intelligence in Vascular Surgery originally held on Thursday, July 22, 2021. The SVS HITC has invited a number of speakers to explore ways you should be using AI in your practice today and get a glimpse of what will be coming around the corner.
- "Brief Overview of AI in Vascular Surgery" - Sharon Kiang, MD (@Sharon_Kiang_MD), Associate Professor of Surgery, Loma Linda University
- "Current Application of AI Technology in Vascular Surgery" - David Kuraguntla, DO, Founder and CEO of Alio (@WeAreAlio)
- "Machine Learning and Policy" - Paula Shireman, MD, MBA, Professor of Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- "Future of AI in Vascular Surgery" - Alan Lumsden, MD (@AlanLumsdenMD) Chair of Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center
- Uwe Fischer, MD - Assistant Prof. of Surgery, Vascular Division, Yale School of Medicine
- Judith Lin, MD - (@Judithlin4) Chair of SVS HITC and Professor of Surgery, Chief of Vascular Surgery, Michigan State University
- Fischer UM, Shireman P, and Lin J. Current applications of artificial intelligence in vascular surgery. Seminars in Vascular Surgery. Available online Oct 27, 2021.
Author: SVS HITC
Editor: Adam Johnson