REGISTER HERE for the NEXT webinar Hacking the EMR: Making the EMR work for you, at 6 PM CT on September 7, 2022. This webinar is a collaboration between the Society for Vascular Surgery Community Practice Section, Health Information Technology Committee, and the Wellness Committee.
Today, we are republishing the Health Information Technology (HITC) Webinar from May 4, 2022, on New Technologies in Vascular Surgery. New technologies designed to improve surgical techniques are rapidly emerging in the vascular specialty. These technologies include Blue Dop, which assists in determining limb preservation; Voythos, an EMR assistant; FORS technology, which provides real-time 3D visualization of the full shape of devices inside the body without the need for fluoroscopy; and Cydar AI, which advances surgical visualization and decision-making to build a future where all surgery works exactly as planned.
Click here for the full webinar video.
- Blue Dop - Patrick Kelly, MD, Vascular Surgeon at Sanford Health
- Voythos - Sophia Khan-Makoid, MD, CEO and Founder of Voythos
- Fiber Optic RealShape (FORS) Technology - Andre Schanzer, MD, Professor and Chief of Vascular Surgery at the University of Massachusetts
- Cydar AI - Murray Shames, MD, Professor and Chief of Vascular Surgery at the University of South Florida
- Judith C. Lin, MD, MBA; Chair, HIT Committee; Professor and Chief of Vascular Surgery, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Oliver O. Aalami, MD; Clinical Professor and Vascular Surgeon, Stanford
Editor and Reviewers: Adam Johnson and Ezra Schwartz